Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog Didn't Get To Film

This week, our class started the filming process of our project. This included going outside of school to film for our video. A lot of students started filming for their videos over the weekend. Not everyone could film, however, due to being unavailable. My group, for example, was not able to film. Since it was a holiday weekend, my teammate and I didn't have the time to meet up. My teammate was out of town and I was pretty busy. So unfortunately, we haven't been able to get a lot done for our video. Thankfully, it is only the first weekend we had to film so we still have time to get our work done. There were other things we were able to get done though.
Though this happened, we were able to get some work done despite not being able to meet up. In class we didn't have anything to edit, so we planned. This included a variety of things we had to schedule. We scheduled when we would meet to film, which helped organize what we were doing a bit. I checked my schedule and my partner's schedule to see when would work best. Then I helped decide what day we would film. We decided that this weekend we can since we are both free. We also decided where we were going to film first as well. Luckily, we have time to film the parts we need and get it done. All of this helps us prepare to actually film our project.

No comments:

Post a Comment