Friday, February 28, 2020

Filming blog progress

This weekend, me and my partner filmed 3 of our scenes for our project. We were happy to finally be able to get some work done despite our previous setbacks. To start off, I rented out a camera and tripod so we could film the scenes. We didn’t actually end up using the tripod but it was nice to have it in case we needed it. We filmed the scenes at my house and shot some scenes both indoors and outdoors. It ended up being filmed at night since that was when the scenes took place. I had the script and storyboard opened up on my phone so we could reference it throughout the filming process. During a majority of the filming I was acting in the video. I played the main character in our film. This was new for me and I found it really fun. I also set up the props for the shots.
When we were filming, I helped direct what was happening too. There were a few scenes where I wasn’t the one acting as well. In those scenes I was the one filming. I set up the camera for those scenes and the props surrounding it. I helped direct the person acting in that moment what to do. In the scenes without actors I helped set up the scene. I also reshot the shots that didn’t look so great. One more thing I did was record audio to voiceover a part. I used the camera to get audio of an actor saying a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment