Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer Review Blog

This week on Monday, we had our peer reviews. The peer reviews were basically where we had to give what we had worked on so far to another group for them to review. While our video was being reviewed, we reviewed another group's video. The night before peer reviewing, I had to edit some of our video since we hadn't been able to yet. Thankfully, we had something to show the next day during the peer review. The way the teams were decided was by picking a number on a piece of paper from a box. The number we chose was the group we looked at. When I got to class on Monday, my teacher wasn't there so I just followed the instructions on the board. I first checked which group was reviewing mine and gave them my group's video. Then I went and got the sheet we were filling out for the peer review. It had a series of question we had to answer based on the video we watched. After that I found the person who we were going to review and got a copy of their video to watch. Me and my partner watched the video at around the same time so we could talk with each other to help grade the video. We had to check for the amount of titles, sound quality, and lighting quality. We also checked for the different angles used when filming. A lot of it was just checking yes or no to the questions. After, finishing, we talked to the people who reviewed ours. The main critique we got from the group that graded our video was to have better lighting in the shots. That will be something we edit later to make it look better. Overall this helped show how far we've progressed in the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment